Land Rover Defender 110, Puma, automat, Spectre
This is one of the most advanced Defender building projects ever.
The main assumption was a copy of the Spectra, but some details completely distinguish this car from the film prototype.
In fact, these are not details anymore.
The car is equipped with, among others:
- a new Puma engine, new software and hardware to increase power
- a new automatic gearbox
- a new suspension
- a new braking system with improved parameters
- a factory Land Rover bull bar, KBX visual accessories
- main and additional LED lighting, spare wheel carrier, thresholds
- glass panels on the sides and rear, panoramic glass sunroof
- Maxxis Trepador tires
- exterior Safety Devices roll cage
- WARN winch with HD winch bumper
The biggest difference, however, that makes it a completely different Defender lies in the completely rebuilt interior. For this purpose, we have made:
- a reconstruction of the battery and seat box to improve the flow of cold and hot air under the seats
- the installation of four heated bucket seats with adjustable backrest
- a middle tunnel made of exotic wood, with compartments and space for all electrics
- an installation of air conditioning, electric windows, an extensive audio system and cameras at the front and rear of the vehicle, additional charging sockets and a 220V converter
- leather and Alcantara upholstery, headlining, interior soundproofing and new carpets
- an assembly of the KAHN steering wheel, hydraulic handbrake with an aluminum lever, we installed handles, locks, hinges and aluminum interior accessories.
On the one hand, it is an all-round off-road Defender, on the other a delicately luxurious Land Rover, but all in all, it's still a real Defender, only with a mega-claw.
For us, it is an unusual and very interesting car and another experience in building such advanced projects.